If you’re working towards your pharmacy technician certification, and preparing for your PTCB Exam, then be sure to try our Online PTCB practice tests. Our tests all have challenging questions that are similar to those found on the actual exam. We also have many other PTCB test prep resources. Be sure to check out our top 200 drugs quiz, our pharmacy abbreviations quiz, and our controlled substances quiz.
In order to become a licensed pharmacy tech, you will need to pass the Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam, or PTCE. The exam is administered by the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board, and it is usally referred to as the PTCB Exam.
The test is available year round at Pearson VUE testing centers, which are located in all major cities throughout the country. There are 90 multiple choice questions on the test and you are given 110 minutes to answer them.
The questions on this test are very challenging, so you should spend a lot of time on your test prep. Work through as many practice questions as possible and also study the top 200 drugs. Get started on your exam prep right now with our Best pharmacy technician certification practice test or PTCE practice tests!
OUR PTCB PRACTICE TEST BENEFITS :
There are many benefits of preparing for your Pharmacy Technician exam with our practice tests. Studying for your PTCB exam using sample questions is one of the most effective study practices you can use. The advantages of using sample tests include:
• Total 3,020 pharmacy tech certification questions.
• The software creates 90 Unique pharmacy technician Questions Per Exam, like the real test. No two questions are the same.
• No One sentence questions, no elementary questions.
• Various Difficulty Levels (Medium to Super-hard) Questions.
• Questions are Situational, Complex and wordy.
• No Easy Questions, NO True/False Questions.
• Over 900 pharmacy math/calculation questions alone.
Assisting the pharmacist in serving patients (66% of the exam). Maintaining Medication and Inventory Control Systems (22% of the exam). Participating in the administration and management of pharmacy practice (12% of the exam). 120 Minutes (2 hours) to complete for each exam.
• Answer Display Functions : Display the answers after each question or all answers at the end of the exam.
• Mark for Review Feature : (skip it) and it will display again at the end of the exam.
• Results Review : When you have completed the exam your percentage score will be calculated and you will be told whether you passed or failed, just like on exam day.
• Scoring = 300-900. min 300 , maximum 900 650 to pass.
• Timer with on/off functions! Learn to manage your test time.
WHAT’S INCLUDED AND WHY ITS BEST?
Purchase includes one access code. One Purchase = Lifetime Access. Students are allowed to access on multiple computers (laptop,home,work,etc) for study purposes. No tricky or complex licensing issues. The program NEVER expires or becomes limited in any way. Runs Online. Access anywhere, anytime through any internet browser. Compatible with all versions of Windows and MAC and access though your cell phones internet browser.
NOTE : This is a Amazon Product so you have to click on the link below to Purchase it.