Sedo had a great sales week. Some of the better sales still have whois privacy or are in escrow . Was BonApp.com (€15,000) the publication Bon Appetit? We can probably guess what the buyer of the descriptive domain CodeReview.com ($13,499) will do with the domain.
The domain names below were sold on Sedo this past week and the buyers are end users. Many of them have already been put to use:
• FoodFuture.com $25,000 – Food & Future says it “empowers people to better understand their food and have greater control over their food choices”. It previously used the domain name FoodFutureEcoLab.com.
• Best.CreditCard $10,900 – there’s already a credit card comparison site live on the domain. The buyer must have some experience that suggests that domains that span the dot like this work for SEO.
• Fayr.com $6,200 – The buyer also owns the domain Fayr101.com, but that domain isn’t resolving right now.
• RentalYard.co.uk $6,000 – Sandhills Publishing already owns the .com and is forwarding the .co.uk to it.
• Innovation360.com $5,000 – Innovation 360 Group AB in Sweden
• ParkTerrace.com $5,000 – Hotelier Club Quarters bought the domain name, likely for a new hotel property.
• PriorityDirect.com $5,000 – Saint-Gobain has over 100 brands. This is likely to be a new one. The company has a $25 billion market cap.
• Bruk.co $5,000 – A guy whose last name is Bruk. He already owns the .com.
• Lumenaid.com $3,100 – Lumenaid is a lighting company. Get it? Lumenaid?
• Marajo.com $2,888 – A MarkMonitor client bought this domain name.
• Landsoft.com $2,800 – The buyer appears to be in real estate, and this domain name would be good for software related to land sales.
• Acmeo.com $2,700 – acmeo GmbH & Co. KG currently uses the domain name acmeo.EU.
• HCG.io $2,600 – the whois currently shows Hoenick Consulting GmbH, making this an acronym domain.
• DrinkingandDriving.com $2,377 – The owner of DrinkingandDriving.org was psyched to get this domain, as evidenced by the updated logo.