Pharmacy Technician Certification Board Practice Exam has been constructed to familiarize candidates with the Pharmacy Technician Certification Examination (PTCE). It is built to the same content specifications as the Pharmacy Technician Certification Examination (PTCE). In today competitive world everything is very challenging and tricky. You need to learn and practice all types of questions including New Pattern questions so best way to study is to practice online. I suggest you PTCB Practice Tests because it has challenging questions that are similar to those found on the actual exam. In this PTCB Practice Tests you will see top 200 drugs quiz, pharmacy abbreviations quiz etc. After studying PTCE Practice Tests you’ll feel the actual exam is quite easy as compared to our practice test.
NOTE : This is an Amazon Product so you have to click on the link below to Purchase it.
The PTCE consists of 90 multiple choice questions and is arranged into nine knowledge domains :-
- Law and Regulation
- Inventory Management
- Order and Fill Process
- Quality Assurance
- Billing / Reimbursement
- Information Systems
- Medication Safety
OUR PTCB PRACTICE TEST INCLUDES :-
- Over 900 pharmacy math/calculation questions alone.
- 3,020 Total pharmacy tech certification questions.
- 90 unique pharmacy technicians Questions, like real test.
- Timer with on/off functions! Learn to manage your exam time.
- Various Difficulty Levels (Medium to Super-hard) Questions.
- Questions are Situational, Complex and wordy. No Easy Questions, NO True/False Questions.
- Display the answers after each question or all answers at the end of the exam.
- Mark for Review Feature. (Skip it) and it will display again at the end of the exam.
- Scoring = 300-900. Min 300, maximum 900 650 to pass.