Pharmacy technicians work under the supervision of licensed pharmacist. Pharmacy technician is a health care provider who performs pharmacy-related functions. Pharmacy technician specialists assist pharmacists with the storage, preparation, record keeping, and delivery of medications in accordance with organization policies and procedures. The main job of pharmacist technician is to assist pharmacists with a variety of things like labeling, medication dispensing, dosages and even formulating medication.
If you’re working towards your pharmacy technician certification, and preparing for your PTCB Exam, then be sure to try our Online PTCB practice tests. Our tests all have challenging questions that are similar to those found on the actual exam. We also have many other PTCB test prep resources. Be sure to check out our top 200 drugs quiz, our pharmacy abbreviations quiz, and our controlled substances quiz.
NOTE : This is an Amazon Product so you have to click on the link below to Purchase it.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THIS?
- Purchase includes one access code.
- One Purchase = Lifetime Access.
- Students are allowed to access on multiple computers (laptop,home,work,etc) for study purposes.
- No tricky or complex licensing issues.
- The program NEVER expires or becomes limited in anyway.
- Access anywhere, anytime through any internet browser.
- Compatible with all versions of Windows and MAC and access though your cell phones internet browser.
BENEFIT OF PTCB PRACTICE TEST:
- This software creates 90 unique pharmacy technicians Questions per Exam, like the real test.
- No two questions are the same.
- 3,020 Total pharmacy tech certification questions.
- Various Difficulty Levels (Medium to Super-hard) Questions.
- No Easy Questions, NO True/False Questions.
- Over 900 pharmacy math/calculation questions alone.
- Answer Display Functions. Display the answers after each question or all answers at the end of the exam.
- When you have completed the exam your percentage score will be calculated and you will be told whether you passed or failed, just like on exam day.
- Timer with on/off functions! Learn to manage your exam time.