What is the Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam ?
The Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam (PTCE) is a computer-based exam administered by the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB.)Pharmacy technicians work under the supervision of licensed pharmacist. In order to become a licensed pharmacy tech, you need to pass the PTCE (Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam). The test is available year round at Pearson VUE testing centers, which are located in all major cities throughout the country. There are 90 multiple choice questions on the test and you are given 110 minutes to answer them.
The questions on this test are very challenging, so you should spend a lot of time on your test prep. Work through as many practice questions as possible and also study the top 200 drugs. Get started on your exam prep right now with our Best pharmacy technician certification practice test or PTCE practice tests!
NOTE : This is an Amazon Product so you have to click on the link below to Purchase it.
WHY PTCB PRACTICE TEST IS BENEFICIAL TO YOU?
No tricky or complex licensing issues. Purchase includes one access code. One Purchase = Lifetime Access. Students are allowed to access on multiple computers (laptop,home,work,etc) for study purposes. The program NEVER expires or becomes limited in any way. Runs Online. Access anywhere, anytime through any internet browser. Compatible with all versions of Windows and MAC and access though your cell phones internet browser.
BENEFITS OF OUR PTCB PRACTICE TEST
- 3,020 Total pharmacy tech certification questions.
- Software creates 90 unique pharmacy technicians Questions per Exam, like the real test.
- Various Difficulty Levels (Medium to Super-hard) Questions.
- Questions are Situational, Complex and wordy. No Easy Questions, NO True/False Questions.
- Over 900 pharmacy math/calculation questions alone.
- Answer Display Functions. Display the answers after each question or all answers at the end of the exam.
- Mark for Review Feature. (Skip it) and it will display again at the end of the exam.
- Scoring = 300-900. Min 300, maximum 900 650 to pass.
- Timer with on/off functions! Learn to manage your exam time.