The PTCB Exam is difficult, with only a 70% passing rate. The exam consists of 90 multiple choice questions, where only 80 questions count toward the final score. Each question provides four answer choices, where only one answer is correct. Passing is determined by the number of questions that are answered correctly, thus it is beneficial to answer every question. Candidates are given two hours to complete the exam.
The PTCB content is drawn from three areas:
• Assisting the Pharmacist in Serving Patients (66%)
• Maintaining Medication and Inventory Control Systems (22%)
• Participating in the Administration and Management of Pharmacy Practice (12%)
NOTE : This is an Amazon Product so you have to click on the link below to Purchase it.
Ptce Content & Format
The pharmacy technician certification board exam consists of 90 questions, 10 of which are experimental questions that won’t count towards your score. You’ll have 110 minutes to complete the test. However, when you’re doing practice exams, we suggest that you give yourself a little less time per question than on the real exam because many pharmacy technician students are nervous during the real exam so they don’t test well even if they know their material. From our over 15 years of experience teaching pharmacy tech students, we’ve found that the best way to deal with exam nervousness is to prepare students with practice exams that are a little bit harder than the actual exam by giving students only one minute per question and by making the test questions a little harder. You might be surprised to find that after studying with us, you’ll feel that the actual exam is quite easy.
Why to buy pharmacy technician certification practice test?
• Purchase includes one access code. One Purchase = Lifetime Access.
• Total 3,020 pharmacy tech certification questions.
• The software creates 90 Unique pharmacy technician Questions Per Exam, like the real test. No two questions are the same.
• Various Difficulty Levels (Medium to Super-hard) Questions.
• Over 900 pharmacy math/calculation questions alone.
• Answer Display Functions : Display the answers after each question or all answers at the end of the exam.
• Results Review : When you have completed the exam your percentage score will be calculated and you will be told whether you passed or failed, just like on exam day.
• Timer with on/off functions! Learn to manage your test time.
• No tricky or complex licensing issues.
• Runs Online. Access anywhere, anytime through any internet browser. Compatible with all versions of Windows and MAC and access though your cell phones internet browser.